Thursday 28 April 2011

Bishop's Report

The following has just been received as part of Bishop Ricardo Pereira's report. "We have a pastoral body united and committed to God's mission. It gives joy to report that the number of pastors seeking to move to improve their personal circumstances has diminished. The number seeking to stay with high expectations of their church growing is increasing. I asked a pastor how many years he had been in the same place. When he said nine, I said that maybe it was time for him to move to a better station. 'Bishop', he told me,' as much as your words assure me of your love, don't move me now. The leaders of the town are being converted, the neighbours are being reached and God is meeting our needs"
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment